Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome!

Hi guys!

I am boarding a jet plane in 6 days! That's right 6 days and counting I will be on a plane heading west toward LA. Then I will be boarding a plane for a 14 hour flight to Brisbane. My home for the next year!

I am looking forward to all that this year has in store for me.
Brisbane 

Thanks for all the friends and family who have helped me and for supporting me through this amazing opportunity!

Keep checking out my blog for pictures and stories from the land down under!

lots of love,

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jess,

    Brisbane is beautiful! I loved it when I was there and I am SO excited for all of your pictures and posts! Do you want me to send you the link for the blog I kept?

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! That would be awesome! I just landed this morning in Brisbane and I already love it here, especially the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Jessi! It says I'm iloveprettyhair, but its me carly, it says that because I have a blog too, mine's about makeup though :) Have fun in Australia!

    ReplyDelete