Friday, March 9, 2012

Love Anyway!

Australia has taught me a lot! To let things be, to go with the flow and to stop worrying so much. It's good to have a plan and to be prepared but you also have to be willing and ready to go with the flow. Because it's often in those moments when you least expect and the plan has been lost where you find the most enriching experiences and meet some fascinating people.

I have always loved the song Anyway by Martina McBride,  while cleaning today it popped into my head so i started to sing it and it made me cry. Life isn't always what you planned or expected but if you give it a chance it may just turn out better. And you have to love anyway. Even if you wind up putting your heart into it and they walk away. or you get your hopes up to be let down...again.

so dream, sing , and LOVE anyway!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uLtyzRgmyI&ob=av2n


You can spend your whole life building
 something from nothing
one storm can blow it all away
build it anyway.

You can chase a dream that seems so out of reach
and you know it might not ever come your way
dream it anyway.

God is great, but sometimes life aint good
when I pray it doesnt always turn out like i think it should
but I do it anyway
 I do it anyway

This worlds gone crazy it's hard to believe
that tomorrow will be better than today
believe it anyway.

You can love someone with all your heart
for all the right reasons
in a moment they can choose to walk away
love em anyway

God is great but sometimes life aint good
When i pray it doesnt always turn out like i think it should
but I do it anyway
i do it anyway.

You can pour your soul out singing a song you believe in
that tomorrow they''ll forget you ever sang
sing it anyway
yeah sing it anyway

I sing
I dream
I love anyway.



lots of love!!!

p.s I promise some photos and an update I have been flat out( really busy) these past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment