Hey guys!!
sorry it's been so long since I 've posted. I was on holiday in Melbourne. Which was fabulous!! I think I fell in love with the city, the ocean and the people there! I will post again soon.
There are days when I hate being here, well mostly because as usual I tried to do too many things, there just weren't enough hours in the day for me to work as much as I was, volunteer and still have time to hang out with people all the while maintaining my sanity that I had regained after Melbourne.
I weeded out a few things and am now feeling a lot better. I am meeting up with some friends tomorrow to relax and watch a footy match on the t.v which is another thing I loved about Melbourne Australian football! ( which is kind of a mix of rugby and soccer).
My host mum is trying to set me up with this cute boy au pair who lives in New Farm area so we'll see what happens with that.
I have made a new resolution that even though I now find Brisbane more boring then Melbourne. I will have Mondays off starting in 2 weeks, and it is my goal to explore something new on a Monday( something new and cheap). I am also going to go surfing once a week. Because it clears my head, brings me peace and I LOVE it!
My biggest debate now is what to do on Sunday. I am having an itching to go surfing.but the family I am staying with is going to this really awesome gorge( which I wouldnt be able to go to ever again probably) to 4WD. I just feel as if i need a break from the family and surfing is just what the doctor ordered.
I will update you about my Melbourne Adventure soon I just need a little R and R.
love you lots!!
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment